On November 2, join health care professionals and leaders in a conversation about emerging trends and technologies in emergency care
It’s no secret that technology is evolving at a faster pace than ever before. From constant mobile updates to smartphone apps to sensors and wearables, digital tools are helping us do our work, or allowing us to do more, differently—and creating new opportunities for innovation in health care.
On November 2, 2019, clinicians as well as health care students, policy-makers, and administrators will gather at Vancouver General Hospital (VGH) for TEC Vancouver: a one-day conference by clinicians for clinicians to bring health professionals, health organizational and industry leaders together to discuss the application of digital tools to solve real-life challenges in primary and emergency patient care in BC and beyond.
What makes this conference different?
- By clinicians for clinicians
- Brings together key local, provincial, and international stakeholders in industry, health care admin and policy makers with clinicians—a requisite to creating and implementing meaningful impactful change and innovation that improves patient care
World-class speakers and panels
The conference includes an impressive lineup of speakers that in their diverse roles, are enabling innovations in healthcare. Speakers include:
- “Healthcare in the Cloud” a keynote address from Dr. Shez Partovi, Worldwide Lead, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Genomics, Amazon Web Services, the conference
- Megan Stowe, Executive Director for Virtual Health and Clinical Education, VCH
- CST’s Damian Claydon-Platt, Chief Clinical Information Officer, IMITS VPP, VCH, PHSA, & PHC and Executive Lead, Clinical Systems + Transformation Project, CST
- Douglas Kingsford, Chief Medical Information Officer, Digital health Initiative, BC Ministry of Health
- And many more
Early-bird deadline fast approaching
Don’t miss your opportunity to get tickets to this one-day conference at the early bird rate of $175. Registration available on the TEC Vancouver website.
In addition to enjoying a comprehensive day of programming including lectures, question and answer periods, and panel discussions, your registration to TEC Vancouver includes several perks:
- Networking opportunities with both up-and-coming and established leaders in the field of health technology
- Complimentary catered lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- A certificate of attendance (upon request)