CST is coming… Are you ready?
By physicians, for physicians: CST Vancouver Provider Update
VCH-Vancouver providers have a new way to stay informed about Clinical + Systems Transformation: the CST Vancouver Provider Update.
Delivered direct to your inbox, this electronic bulletin is your source for need-to-know information on CST in VCH-Vancouver.
News you can use
Made by physicians, for physicians, the bulletin’s October issue touches on:
- What we’ve achieved to date: From validating physician network credentials to delivering CST demos, our CST Vancouver provider engagement team is hard at work on your behalf.
- Work in progress and upcoming events: Many of us have stepped up to support our colleagues during PHC’s go-live on November 16. Some are contributing to the ongoing design, build and validation of CST Cerner to support VCH-Vancouver programs, and still others are meeting on CST in ambulatory care settings. Watch for news on upcoming demos and events.
Four things you need to do now
VCH-Vancouver is scheduled to go live with CST Cerner in mid-2020. For a smooth transition, Vancouver acute, inpatient mental health and long-term care physicians must complete four critical readiness activities:
- Get your health authority network ID.
- Get your health authority photo ID badge.
- Get registered with the LearningHub.
- Gest FESR (front-end speech recognition) training
For more on these need-to-do tasks and why they’re important, refer to your CST Vancouver Provider Update.
Didn’t receive your update?
The first issue of CST Vancouver Provider Update was emailed in October. If you didn’t receive it, contact Laura Mc Evoy.
Learn more about CST in Vancouver
Visit the VCH-Vancouver CST website here.
This site is accessible anywhere you are with your VCH, PHC or PHSA network ID and password.