The Communications Task Group ensures appropriate and timely communications with medical staff about events, project submissions and other Facility Engagement Initiative milestones and activities. This includes:
- Crafting concise and meaningful communications tools and materials
- Working with designers on posters and other communications materials
- Adapting strategies and materials to support engagement with a broad range of audiences
- Liaising with the Specialist Services Committee and Vancouver Division of Family Practice to disseminate VPSA news
- Social media and/or emerging communication opportunities
Monthly commitment of up to three hours including a one-hour monthly meeting and up to two hours to review communication materials (VPSA Check Up, VPSA Update, web postings, posters) prior to distribution; sessional funding provided.