The Finance Committee in collaboration with the VPSA initiative manager provides oversight with respect to the financial tracking and reporting of the Engagement Initiative.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Oversees and ensures reporting requirements are met including legislative requirements.
- Oversees contractual requirements.
- Oversees the use of FEMS and ensures FEMS is being used properly.
- Confirms and provides leadership for the establishment of policies for financial decision-making.
- Creates a budget annually for the allocation of funds to be considered by the VPSA board.
- Reviews budgets and makes recommendations.
The committee consists of the VPSA treasurer (who chairs the committee), its president and the president-elect.
- Dr. John Ridley, Committee Chair
- Dr. Eric Yoshida
- Dr. Alison Harris
Click here for this committee's terms of reference.