Small Steps, Big Idea
Small Steps, Big Idea funding provides $1,000 to $5,000 to selected applicants to develop concepts that meet VPSA criteria.
Proposals are reviewed as they are received and funding is awarded on an ongoing basis. Decisions are made approximately six weeks following submission.
Examples of Funded Projects
- Understanding Healthcare Provider and Patient Experiences with Emergency Department Suboxone
- Ophthalmology COVID-19 Rapid Access Triage and Referral
- COVID-19 Pandemic Response: Documenting Lessons Learned from VCH Family and Community Practice
- Improving Sample Processing from the Operating Room
- Perioperative Women’s Networking Group
- Improving Delivery of Care in the ED for Patients with Substance Use Disorders
- My Hospital Footprint
- Lunch and learn to decrease Banfield-VGH ED transfers
- Emergency Department consultants liaison pilot project
- Coffee meet ups
- Virtual fracture liaison services in VGH ED
- VPSA Movie Night
For all questions and support regarding VPSA Engagement Projects funding, please contact us at email@example.com.